As a Data Analytics & Business Intelligence company, Aralytiks specializes in finding innovative solutions to integrating and optimizing data from various sources and technologies into dynamic and automated reporting platforms. Our solutions have proven successful in banking and finance, retail, and project management industries of various magnitudes. Process flow optimizations that we implement result in efficiency improvements and cost savings. Our clients work with us because we come from top consultancies, and they call back because we never sacrifice our standards for quality. Our biggest asset is our human talent that strives to help our clients transform their businesses from data oriented to digital age dynamic information environment. With the aim of raising the standard of the service towards our clients, we are seeking for a:
• Management of the projects across the Data and Analytics organization including planning, directing, and coordinating activities, to ensure technical solutions are implemented in a timely manner, and goals and objectives are accomplished.
• Understanding of business stakeholders’ objectives, the metrics that are the most important to them, and how they measure performance and successful delivery of the project.
• Assistance of Business Analysts teams in defining new project or enhancements requests.
• Partnering with cross-function technology and project management teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery.
• Developing and reviewing project scopes, considering resources and technological constraints.
• Communicating effectively verbally and in writing, including conveying technical information to technical and non-technical users.
Qualifications & Skills:
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a Project Management or Business Analyst role in a tech company.
• High-level knowledge of BI architecture or data warehousing is strongly preferred.
• Experience in Customer Success, Relationship or Account Management role is strongly preferred.
• BSc or MSc degree in a computer or economics discipline is strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with Agile project management and sprint planning is strongly preferred.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on cross-functional teams.
• Highly skilled in interpersonal communication, presentation, math, analytical and problem-solving skills.